Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Derrynane Square, Dublin 7

Options
  • 07-01-2014 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi there,

Im considering buying an apartment in a complex called Derrynane Square in Dublin 7. I have been googling the complex and can't find any comments about it.

Was wondering if there was anyone who lived there or knew of friends or family that lived there who may have some advice. Maybe problems they have experienced...

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Mature79

Appreciate any replies:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 625 ✭✭✭roadsmart

Is that not just off Dorset St, Dublin 1 area?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Mature79

Hey Roadsmart,

That is the one. Do you know much about it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 625 ✭✭✭roadsmart

Know the area well, but not too familiar with that place. Seems nice and quiet and is pretty private, and very well located for town. Here are a couple of opinions on it:
    http://dublin.ratemyarea.com/places/derrynane-square-292
    Most recent review is December last, so up to date.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭weldon

I have a friend who lives in the Apartments in Derrynane Square. He really likes the place. Feels good security wise, has no problems really with sound from neighbours etc. The apartment is in good shape. The only thing bad I've ever heard him say about it is that his room does be very cold at night time. As an area and it's amenities he is very happy. Has a Tesco Express outside now, ten minute walk to O'Connell Street and a heap of buses pass by the front of the complex.

Hope this helps.

• Advertisement
Advertisement