Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party Bus

Options
  • 07-01-2014 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

I am organising a hen party for this April. Can anybody recommend a "party bus" company. We will be traveling from Dublin to Kilkenny. I never realised how expensive they are!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 vermilliah

fondue wrote: »
    I am organising a hen party for this April. Can anybody recommend a "party bus" company. We will be traveling from Dublin to Kilkenny. I never realised how expensive they are!

Hiya, well did you have any luck finding a bus? Any companies you can recommend?
    I'm in the same situation organizing a hen night and can't seem to find any reviews of the buses anywhere!
    Cheers!
    J

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭fondue

vermilliah wrote: »
    Hiya, well did you have any luck finding a bus? Any companies you can recommend?
    I'm in the same situation organizing a hen night and can't seem to find any reviews of the buses anywhere!
    Cheers!
    J

I ended up using absolutelimos.ie. I found them really good. I would class them as expensive but it seems that all party bus companies are!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Modified-IRL

My OH and a few of her friends have used DiscoBus.ie and said he's the best out there, genuine and a great laugh etc...

Seems to cater Hens more so than anything, hope that helps

Advertisement