Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Hilfiger

Options
  • 07-01-2014 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

I need a few Tommy Hilfiger mens jumpers, any idea where I could buy them. I mean a website? There was only 10e off in the Sale in the TH shop.Thanks a mill!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

You could make a trip down to Kildare Village to the Tommy Hilfiger outlet shop in Kildare Village. They will surely be a bit cheaper there.

I think House of Fraser stock TH, so you could look at their online sale - if you live anywhere near Dublin, you can get your shopping delivered FOC to their store in Dundrum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭lau1247

Arnotts have TH section, i think the sale is 30% from two weeks ago and should still be on.. it has higher discount but slightly less choice/selection than TH stores.

hope that helps

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

As Dudara said, you will pick up some jumpers in the Kildare outlet village. I was there on Sunday and they had a good few. I can't remember the prices though, sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

hillbloom wrote: »
    I need a few Tommy Hilfiger mens jumpers, any idea where I could buy them. I mean a website? There was only 10e off in the Sale in the TH shop.Thanks a mill!!!

Try Tommy's UK online store rather than the euro site. I ordered a jumper from it, got it delivered via parcel motel and saved an around 15e if iirc, on top of sale price.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 wombat1991

Asos :) and littlewoods often have a good tommy hilfiger selection

DressForLess used to have a good Tommy section as well, not sure what the story with them now is but be worth the look:-)

Jack wills very like Tommy and have gorgeous jumpers selling for 1/3 of the price on their site :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement