Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find Good Ladies High waisted non skinnny jeans

Options
  • 07-01-2014 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Where to find Good Ladies High waisted non skinnny jeans? I am finding it hard to find them in Dublin?
    Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 sunflower1200

I got a very flattering pair of bootleg in Next just about a week ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭NickyL

M&S might have something

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

I got excellent straight leg waxed black jeans in Betty Barclay (version of those in the link). I also got good pair in Zara (basic range).

http://www.johnlewis.com/betty-barclay-perfect-body-5-pocket-jeans-blue/p559352

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Semele

Another vote for Next. They do a good high waisted Lift&Shape style. I have them in skinny but they come in other cuts too. V flattering and comfy.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭sassyj

Levis straight leg, bold curve, great jeans

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭amklo

I got a lovely pair of high waisted bootcut dark denim in brown thomas a couple of weeks ago...about €100 full price but I got them in the sale for €50. Fab jeans and well worth the full price if you end up paying that. They wear and wash very well

Advertisement