Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gadget Insurance

Options
  • 06-01-2014 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi All,

I have been meaning to get gadget insurance for quiet some time but never gotten around to it but now with a holiday coming up where I hope to bring some of my gadgets with me I need to make a move. I am looking to insure a smartphone, laptop, tablet and camera not only for the holiday but I also living in rental accommodation so I would like to have theft cover.

Thanks for any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

No offence but have you tried www.gadgetinsurance.ie. The time take to post you could have googled it!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭SportingFun

peteb2 wrote: »
    No offence but have you tried www.gadgetinsurance.ie. The time take to post you could have googled it!

No offence taken but yes I did and it not the only option that is why I was looking for some advice on what is the best option for me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

So why don't you present the option available and see if people will tell you from there. Gadget insurance is like travel insurance. Certain policies meet certain peoples requirements but not others and it depends on what excess level you are happy at and what premium you want to pay. Most policies are the same in terms of wordings and cover.

Advertisement