Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

living in norfolk or mid essex/south essex

Options
  • 06-01-2014 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi everyone happy new year! I am applying for a job in the norfolk area a nd was wondering what is the general area around the county like to live in if anyone has any experience?? I have a wife and a five year old child. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    the job is around East suffolk and north norfolk mid essex and south essex or west hart and south cambs. There is numerous positions and these are the places/areas of employment

Kind regards Michael.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Hi everyone happy new year! I am applying for a job in the norfolk area a nd was wondering what is the general area around the county like to live in if anyone has any experience?? I have a wife and a five year old child. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    the job is around East suffolk and north norfolk mid essex and south essex or west hart and south cambs. There is numerous positions and these are the places/areas of employment

Kind regards Michael.

None of them are terrible areas.

South essex/herts/south cambs would be the busiest/ most suburban areas.

East suffolk/north norfolk the most spread out.

Price wise all fairly similar all pretty pricey although herts/essex would probably be the highest depending on town/village chosen.

Suffolk isn't as crime free as it used to be.

Also in suffolk especially don't expect people to be too friendly unless they think you are on a social par with them and even then it won't happen if they think you have more money than them!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 michael thomas

Thanks for the reply monkeynuz. Greatly appreciated

Advertisement