Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap reliable courier service for Uk to Ireland package?

Options
  • 06-01-2014 8:34pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

As it says on the tin I'm looking to have a small box sent over from the midlands Uk to Dublin.

There's a lot of discount couriers when I search online that provide the service but I'm not too familiar with using them so would be grateful if someone could suggest someone they've used or know are affordable and efficient.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

panama wrote: »
    As it says on the tin I'm looking to have a small box sent over from the midlands Uk to Dublin.

There's a lot of discount couriers when I search online that provide the service but I'm not too familiar with using them so would be grateful if someone could suggest someone they've used or know are affordable and efficient.

Thanks.

Have you looked at parcel motel?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭bluefinger

Parcel motel would be the best if it's an option. I recently used parcel 2 go . Com. Which is a very good service.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

dobsdave wrote: »
    Have you looked at parcel motel?

Hi I am collecting from an auction house.

Does parcel motel require that the package is dropped off to one of their
    drop off points?

If that's the case it's not an option as I have to arrange the collection from the premises hence hoping to book a courier to collect and deliver.

Advertisement