Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nuuvem + VPN not working with Origin

Options
  • 06-01-2014 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I bought a game on Nuuvem using VPN a la this thread. I bought it fine and have the game code, but when I go to add it to Origin it says "The code you entered is not valid etc"

I've tried it while connected to VPN and also when not on VPN when logging in and out of Origin but no joy.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Idioteque

Nevermind - I figured it out...here's a headache-saver for anyone this happens to...

So I'm using Chrome and it was translating the Nuuvem pages to English (which is good)...BUT..turns out it swapped the last two sets of the game code around (thinking it was language!?!). I only discovered it by accident as I hovered over the code and a box popped up saying "original text" and I could see the mistake.

Advertisement