Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching from o2 to e-Mobile in Cork?

Options
  • 06-01-2014 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Just wondering what e-mobile coverage is like in Cork? We have a small company with three mobiles on o2 and we are looking to save money on the monthly phone bill.

I was wondering if anybody out there has any up to date feedback on the e-mobile network. Having read through previous threads it would appear that the e-mobile network isn't the greatest around the Cork region ( we are based in Ballincollig ) so I am a bit apprehensive about that and the customer service is questionable too I believe but its the bill at the end of the month which I'm concerned about.

Any thoughts or feedback most welcome. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,856 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Hi guys,

Just wondering what e-mobile coverage is like in Cork? We have a small company with three mobiles on o2 and we are looking to save money on the monthly phone bill.

I was wondering if anybody out there has any up to date feedback on the e-mobile network. Having read through previous threads it would appear that the e-mobile network isn't the greatest around the Cork region ( we are based in Ballincollig ) so I am a bit apprehensive about that and the customer service is questionable too I believe but its the bill at the end of the month which I'm concerned about.

I'm on the other side of the city on East Cork, but travel around a lot and find them fine. Call reception is always good bar one or two blackspots, but every carrier has them. Data is usually fast enough (I'm on 3G) and coverage around the rest of the country is ok too, I find. Just had a bad run in today with a twat in their Customer Service department, but other than their general lack of awareness of things technical, pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭furmi

Hi guys,

Hi, Good reception in Dublin but rubbish in the midlands. I am a bit sorry I changed over and am hoping it will improve. I used the vodafone signal through e mobile in the midlands during the week and it was much better.

Advertisement