Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creating a New Blog/Website

Options
  • 06-01-2014 3:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi all, I am very interested in potentially setting up a blog or website on a niche topic. I am wondering is anybody else also interested in doing something similar. I was thinking we could either work together on a joint website or else each set up our own site and learn from one another as we go along.

I have set up a few sites in the past, purchasing domains, setting up hosting and using wordpress to create the sites and content, obviously using plug ins to jazz them up.

If anyone is interested in this drop me a message. I would like to see what the real potential is to get some real good traffic and possibly generate some small income in the long run.

Cheers :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭dgerryd

Hey Hubba Bubba I wouldn't mind chatting a bit more about this It's what I currently do with my time in the diet/green tea

niche and as the search algo is changing and evolving those that don't evolve with it are goosed, so I would be open to

mixing ides up to diversify and just to clarify SEO is not dead. As long as we both add value sounds good to me. PM me to chat more.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Kevboom

I would be interested in helping out depending on the niche!

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭sw33t_r3v3ng3

Id be interested in talking. You can PM me if you havent already found someone :P

Not sure where hubba_bubba went on this one if ye wanna chat just pm

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭sw33t_r3v3ng3

dgerryd wrote: »
    Not sure where hubba_bubba went on this one if ye wanna chat just pm

PM you or Hubba_Bubba :P ?

• Advertisement

PM me there's no harm in chatting Ill give you my email.:D

Advertisement