Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 hour Vets

Options
  • 05-01-2014 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know of any 24 hour vets in Waterford. The dog is struggling for breath and i don't think he can make it until the morning.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

I don't know about 24hour but I have called Cityvets outside of normal hours and someone always picks up, I think it diverts to a mobile. The number is 051 371155.

We use them for our 3 dogs and they've always been very good to our dogs.

Hope your dog is okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭littlecat

If you call Cityvets they have a vet on call at weekends - 371155. Good luck, hope your dog will be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭er1983

The pet hospital also have someone on call too landline gets diverted to a mobile, I hope your dog will be ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

hopefully you're with city vets now. He's a great vet and doesn't care about time of day when animal's welfare is concerned.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Cheers lads got the vet down by the presentation he came in from home he was nice. The dog was suffering had to put him down but thank god he didn't suffer through the night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭er1983

Awww I am so sorry to hear that :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Sorry to hear (former) tank

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Sorry to hear that OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Awh that's sad to hear but glad you got the vet so the dog didn't suffer.

Advertisement