Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

humdingers

Options
  • 05-01-2014 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Just passed humdingers on dunmore rd seen its closed and a friend of mine said dey saw fire brigade there today any news on this

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Yeah there was a fire there earlier, a local photographer had photos up but they were only passing and didn't have any details. A couple of fire tenders there alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭shebzie

hope theres not much damage as its bad for staff and for bussiness (i love there food also) hope its not closed for long..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 Wise Worried Worm

No offence to the owners but it aint nice; i drive past there and go into Dooleys or Walkers instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

No offence to the owners but it aint nice; i drive past there and go into Dooleys or Walkers instead.

That's a matter of taste,
    I always found the food tasty there and good value.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Nypd wrote: »
    That's a matter of taste,
    I always found the food tasty there and good value.

+1 - Save food IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Crusty Blaa

I'd favour it over Walkers everyday. Doolys at the park is hit and miss, but their Tramore prom chipper is top class. Nothing like eating chips in the sea air.

Advertisement