Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda One Day Course??

Options
  • 05-01-2014 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭

Seeing as my previous thread on this was lost today over the website crashing I have to post again.
    Would anyone know is there any one day courses coming up in Waterford for the Garda recruitment drive?
    It's a course to practice aptitude tests and prepare for interview etc.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

*Bump*
    Hopefully someone might know of one coming up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 gralaois

Personally I think hear course are a waste of money.. Loads of experienced people giving consultation meetings rather than these courses. Worth a shot especially when it comes to any interviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭RubyK

Not in Waterford, but if you can travel to the Springhill Court Hotel in Kilkenny, there is one this Saturday, have a look at this link http://www.gardainterview.ie/ It does mention Waterford and Wexford on the site, so maybe email them for more details.

Advertisement