Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wash/shower bag - hanging

Options
  • 04-01-2014 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭

Looking for a nice (and reasonably priced!) washbag for shampoo/conditioner etc for travelling and for the gym.

Had a look in Boots but don't fancy paying €20 for a S&G one!

Even better if it hangs up! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Dunnes have these. Not very fancy, just plain black or pink.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Thanks, have been avoiding shops to save money haha! Will have a look in Dunnes.

I don't know if you're male or female, but if you like/don't mind flowery patterns, Pennys had some gorgeous, almost Cath Kidston lookalike hanger ones about a month ago for six euro, they might still have them. There's a main see-through pouch at the bottom, then a see-through detachable pouch in the middle with a hidden extra zip-pocket behind it, with a third portion at the top. It has a hanger at the top and then neatly folds three times over to the size of a regular washbag. I love them, but I'm not sure if they still have them. They're definitely worth looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

I'm female, so thanks for that. Will definitely look into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LC20141

Penneys have quite nice ones at the minute. As do heatons :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement