Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a couch to 5k group in D15

Options
  • 04-01-2014 12:48am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hello and apologies if I am posting in the wrong place...

I am a fat couch potato who need to get her butt off the couch and start running .. I am a teacher in D15 and am looking to join a couch to 5k group somewhere in and around d15.

Look forward to hearing from other potatoes

Nicola

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

I'm in Dublin 15 and really need the kick up the butt to get out and start - I did couch to 5K a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. I gave up running when I got pregnant, now I have baby weight & Christmas lard to shift! If times etc suit I'd love a couple of running buddies. Obv have to work around the baby too

Edit - maybe this might be better posted in the D15 forum?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 90 ✭✭nikinova

Brilliant nikpmup,
    I'll PM you when I return to work at the end of Jan!! - I am going to shift this over to the D15 forum, thanks a mill for the heads up on that! - look forward to being in touch and getting the lard off!
    chat soon
    N

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭vitani

Dunboyne AC are starting a Couch to 5k program next week - have a look at www.dunboyneac.com

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 90 ✭✭nikinova

thanks a million for the heads up on Dunboyne!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

The lads in Amphibian King Ashtown are starting one soon. Have a look at their website & email them about details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

Cool, that suits me perfectly as we're all getting over a chest infection, it'll give me time to clear it properly. Looking forward to it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭thirstywork2

Starts every Sunday from 12 and is free so just drop down to the store 10minutes before 12.

https://www.facebook.com/events/637835529596072/

Advertisement