Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

waders for €50

Options
  • 03-01-2014 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good pair of chest waders that can be bought online for €50. And preferbly delivery of around a tenner.First ever pair of waders and will be using them for fishing, but also shooting duck, checking traps on rivers.... thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭dazza161989

vermin99 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good pair of chest waders that can be bought online for €50. And preferbly delivery of around a tenner.First ever pair of waders and will be using them for fishing, but also shooting duck, checking traps on rivers.... thanks

For 50€ the quality is not goin to be great and expect to get one season out of them if your lucky.

That being said shakepere do pretty cheap pvc chestys and can be found in most good angling stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭vermin99

Thanks , I was looking at a pair of ocean chest wader,sanyone have any experience with them

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭johnner1

Daiwa do a green nylon covered pvc wader fairly hard wearing and cheap available for 50ish from southside angling dublin and gotcha angling in greystones, ocean are also good but dearer.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭flounder

I had ocean waders there fairly light and nice to wear in the summer. They had no knee pads on them. Got lots of leaks in them because of it, had enough of repairing them and went back to neoprene with proper padded knee pads. paid 120e for the ocean.
    I do a bit of shooting myself and wouldn't recommend them for that. Neoprene will keep ya warm and won't rip as easy

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭popsy09

got a pair of behr in tw murrays in cork for 80e didnt try them out yet but they look a lot better quality than the ron thompson ones i had last year for the same money .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭bernard0368

You Could try these Bison, I had a pair of their breathables and they were great.

http://www.fishingmad.co.uk/nsfcw-fishingmad-4mm-neoprene-stocking-foot-chest-waders-all-sizes.html

Advertisement