Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honors Irish Help

Options
  • 03-01-2014 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

For some ungodly reason I'm studying honors Irish for the old LC.
    For me it's one of my most troublesome subjects. I was looking online for some study tips, sample pros essays etc. but can't find any, so I thought I'd have a look on here.
    I really looking for help on Dis atm but things will continue to change throughout the year.
    If anyone can advise me on what I need to know from this story etc. It would be helpful!

Comments

If you're looking for sample essays etc there is an Irish Newspaper called "Foinse" that my teacher used to buy and photocopy out of for us all the time if you wanted to take a look at buying a few editions.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭d1234

Not sure if Foinse is still on the go or not. If you decide on buying a revision book, try and change the notes a little so that it doesn't look the same as the others. There are a few schools whose Irish dept. have good webpages with notes.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Little_olivia

d1234 wrote: »
    Not sure if Foinse is still on the go or not. If you decide on buying a revision book, try and change the notes a little so that it doesn't look the same as the others. There are a few schools whose Irish dept. have good webpages with notes.

I couldn't find foinse online but thanks! I must try googling again

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭PinkCat86

hi there,

I am an Irish, history and English teacher. I can help you or sell you some foinse newspapers if you like? :) Private message me if interested!

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 bama

Hi. There is s supplement every Wednesday in the irish independent. It often though not slays includes a section on LC Irish.

• Advertisement
Advertisement