Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Band for August - Cork

Options
  • 03-01-2014 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

Getting Married in Cork in August and just wondering if anyone can recommend a good livley band from experience.

I have looked online through lists of names of bands and youtubed a few but think it would be better to get an opinion.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Torrestheman

Hi, we are also getting married in August 2014..
    has anybody experience of The BentleyBoys; Streetwise or Mile High?
    It is a quiet time for weddings in January so viewing a wedding performance soon is difficult but I don't want to lose out on them either.
    Thanks to all in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭clint_silver

Hi, we are also getting married in August 2014..
    has anybody experience of The BentleyBoys; Streetwise or Mile High?
    It is a quiet time for weddings in January so viewing a wedding performance soon is difficult but I don't want to lose out on them either.
    Thanks to all in advance.

all good bands of varying budget.

Check the band sticky thread at the top of this forum. practically all bands in ireland are in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Fogell

Looking through bands does anyone have any info on the Cork Band Millennium? or been to any weddings they have played at?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭clint_silver

Fogell wrote: »
    Looking through bands does anyone have any info on the Cork Band Millennium? or been to any weddings they have played at?

theyre around ages, good at what they do. as I always suggest, narrow the list down to 3-4 based on availability and budget. then go and view. Always, always, always view. But only use online recommendations to narrow the list to view. Youll know yourself the good and bad after viewing. Or the good and better. Try and get them all in one weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭rebel333

we had the Kieran Kramer band last year, and they were fantastic.. had the floor full all night!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 76543Ynsc

Hey guys, getting married in Cork next year. On a budget so does anyone know any reasonable bands for good value?

Advertisement