Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help identifying a cgi anime movie

Options
  • 02-01-2014 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I remeber watch this movie a few years ago about this young girl who get caught up in a civil war between two sides of humans, i remember the bad guy looking like he was decaying and used these glowing grubs to torture people and it turned out that the girl had to pilot a giant robot/Spaceship. thanks for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Hesthea

I remeber watch this movie a few years ago about this young girl who get caught up in a civil war between two sides of humans, i remember the bad guy looking like he was decaying and used these glowing grubs to torture people and it turned out that the girl had to pilot a giant robot/Spaceship. thanks for any help

It could be Escaflowne the Movie

The villain is a decaying old man connected to a machine
    The girl comes from another world and lands in a world "thorn" by war
    The girl, though, doesn't pilot the mecha, Van does. Its a huge mecha that can transform into a dragon when needed.

Advertisement