Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC exams crossing

Options
  • 02-01-2014 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭

This doesn't effect me in anyway but im looking at the timetable for the LC in June and on the 20th applied maths and religion cross times. What would a person do if they where doing both of these? I changed from religion to biology at the start of 5th year thank **** as im relying on applied maths for points, but was never warned that my 2 subjects would cross times.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,160 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

They would start subject A early and do it in a centre on their own and be supervised until they went into subject B at the correct time.
    Or they might do subject A directly after subject B, with a short supervised break.

It's not common, but it happens. Similarly people who have been bereaved but wish to sit an exam and still be able to attend a family member's funeral can be accommodated.

The Reasonable Accommodations section in Athlone deals with all those cases.

Advertisement