Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bookshops in Dublin with Theatre theory/practice books

Options
  • 02-01-2014 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm considering doing an MA in theatre and am keen to do some reading on theatre theory and practice in advance of signing up to an academic course to see if its something I think I could get my head into.

Would anyone be able to recommend a bookshop in Dublin that stocks theatre books? Many of them only seem to have a small theatre section with classical plays but no critical or practice books.

Any help would be appreciated!

:)

Comments

queera wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm considering doing an MA in theatre and am keen to do some reading on theatre theory and practice in advance of signing up to an academic course to see if its something I think I could get my head into.

Would anyone be able to recommend a bookshop in Dublin that stocks theatre books? Many of them only seem to have a small theatre section with classical plays but no critical or practice books.

Any help would be appreciated!

:)

The bookshop upstairs, across the road from Trinity main gates is pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 wilde about books

We can try and get the book for you if are still in need of it. We are a new bookshop based in Dun Laoghaire.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jessica47

Hi

I know this is not a right place to ask this question. But I wanted to confirm where is Dublin located. I have found 2 dublin, one in CA and one in ireland.

Advertisement