Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to wear with this dress

Options
  • 01-01-2014 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

It is a lovely dress. I would go with silver or pewter shoes and bag if you want to play it safe.
    Or I think hot pink or lime shoes and bag would look great.

Purple would look too matchy and older imo. I don't think nude would go well with the white or cream.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

That brown handbag is all wrong anyway. I personally think purple is your best bet, there isn't much more to go on and silver would be too bland with white. Even a shade of mauve so it isn't an obvious match and still will look nice. After all it is a summer themed dress so why not match to that exactly. Have a nice night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭justbored

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

I'd probably wear hot pink shoes with that dress myself, ive totally gone off nude shoes lately. Theyre a bit too safe IMO.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

I think those shoes are amazing! So what if you are matched, you could try gold too cos that would go well with purple. But if you get those shoes maybe get a bag to match, things are so much easier now with online shopping it's not like walking and driving all over to try and get stuff. Perhaps a plainer bag as the shoes have detail?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 wombat1991

I would go for nude shoes and get a wrap the same as the flower in the dress....

Ted Baker have gorgeous plain clutches which i think would keep it classy and finish it off :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Abouttime

http://www.bagsyourbag.ie/black-hard-cased-diamante-clutch-bag/ wear this clutch bag with the black shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Ciara GaGa

Love this dress, and what a bargain :o and the shoes are def a good choice, they also look quite comfy and sturdy, your feet wont be in bits by the end of the night :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭justbored

Advertisement