Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BoConcept furniteure any good?

• 01-01-2014 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

HI,

We think about buying BoConcept sofa but as we looked on Internet, there is a lot of negative comments about company, product and customer service.

Maybe someone have some experience with BoConcept ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭firlodge

I have bought many items from BoConcept & have never had a problem.
    The quality is very high & you have to pay for that - I suggest you go into the store & check it out yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭miezekatze

They seem to have a sale on in Sandyford at the moment, by the way. :) I really like their sofas and coffee tables, their stuff looks very nice. Would have loved to get ours from there, but it was just too expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 abyyy

Thanks, We had ordered Fargo sofa today, we will see how good it is when it arrives, its 6-8 weeks.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭cjlawlor

I know I am digging up a 7-8 year old thread but was wondering how things worked out with the Fargo sofa? I was looking at it in the shop yesterday and am thinking of buying. Thanks!

Advertisement