Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can you get Phone pictures and video transfered to DVD

Options
  • 01-01-2014 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Not sure if I am on right forum

Is there anywhere you can get pictures and DVD from your phone transferred to a dvd and be accompanied by music, text etc

Is there anywhere I can avail of this service

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭hayser

I'd imagine you'd have to start by uploading them to a computer and saving them to a USB. After that your best bet would be to contact a camera shop. HTH.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

You should call into your local photography shop and they would assist you. I recently needed to get pictures my my loving dad (now Resting in Peace) developed, but the machine in my local photography store could not read the USB I had so the man saved them onto a disc for me in-store.

You could perhaps save time, and move them from your phone (via e-mail perhaps) to your computer. Save them onto maybe pix.ie and save also onto a USB device or put disc in your laptop.
    Your local photography shop should assist you with the music and writing and development of any photo then also.

Hope that helps in some way,
    kerry4sam

Advertisement