Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sim pin for 3

Options
  • 01-01-2014 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi,
    I recently bought a 3 sim for an unlocked phone and if works fine. However, there does not seem to be a sim pin, which you use normally when turning on the phone. Every sim we ever had in the past had the option of using a sim pin and it always came with the sim. Do 3 not provide this option?

I tried to post this in the 3 forum, but for some reason, it won't let me!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

What phone is it?

You need to go into the phone settings on turn sim pin on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

It's set at 0000

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

Thanks for the help guys!

The main thing I didn't know was the 0000 set code. No indication was given on the sim card holder when I bought it. Anyway, I managed to find the settings to to change the code to a better one.

Advertisement