Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HPAT Paper Purchase Help

Options
  • 31-12-2013 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

I've tried posting this in the HPAT 2014 thread but there's been no response and I could really do with a hand.

I need to buy HPAT papers as I'm interested in doing Medicine. Where should I buy sample papers officially as I'm unaware?

I'm thinking the ACER page but you can only buy e-books, is that it? Would I be ok just getting number 3 for now..

Thank you so much in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Flickka

On the ACER website you can purchase and download the ebooks. These can then be printed off up to 2 times. Buy one and see how you get on with it and then you can get more if you find it helpful. They come with fully worked solutions so are useful to see where you are going wrong, how to approach the problems etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭yoyojc

Flickka wrote: »
    On the ACER website you can purchase and download the ebooks. These can then be printed off up to 2 times. Buy one and see how you get on with it and then you can get more if you find it helpful. They come with fully worked solutions so are useful to see where you are going wrong, how to approach the problems etc.

Thank you for the reply I appreciate it!

Advertisement