Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm starting a Boards Day z epoch server

Options
  • 31-12-2013 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭

Hey lads,Im going to start a Boards.ie Day Z epoch server soon,How many people would like to join

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Give us a shout when its up man,id be interested

• Registered Users Posts: 15,271 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Let me know. There's 4 or 5 of us looking for a server to call home lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,768 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Yea I'd be interested pretty sick of walking around on my own.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭smithy1981

I'm buying it tomorrow and would def be interested.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,100 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You should run that past Dav for the okay to use the boards.ie name on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭Laviski

there are plenty of servers out there that are now need some population after standalone has being released.

personally can't wait for the arma 3 version of epoch as its branching away from the dayz side of things.

b_350_20_5A6C3E_383F2D_D2E1B5_2E3226.png
    www.gaellords.com

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Count me in.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭OdgeXD

Yeah, sure.

a few peeps on the server

all cars sell for 5 gold instead of the 1/2gold to get people started also to encourage selling the crap vehicles than just striping them for tyres.
    full day/night cycle to make use of the epoch items. loads of vehicles available.

b_350_20_5A6C3E_383F2D_D2E1B5_2E3226.png

What's epoch ? Is this a mod for Arma 3 ?

• Advertisement

dayzepoch.com/
    "Arma2 DayZ: Epoch is set in a future time after the Great Infection. Humanity is slowly returning to the wasteland, industrious survivors have begun to join together in small groups and rebuild society. Small camps of merchants have started to pop up to do business with survivors who collect goods from the wasted remnants of civilization. Wholesalers have landed on the shores offering imported goods to aid the rebuilding effort."

its proberly the best version of the dayz mod out there at the moment as it has great base building tools there is an arma3 version but it won't have zombies so more wasteland style which imo i think will be very promising.

Oooo that sounds way better.

Where do you get that mod I have both Arma 2 and 3. Sounds very promising, I have been going around day z wishing for more things like that.

Oooo that sounds way better.

Where do you get that mod I have both Arma 2 and 3. Sounds very promising, I have been going around day z wishing for more things like that.

Torrent Manual Client Install: Arma2 DayZ: Epoch 1.0.3.1 Client Files or Install Arma2 DayZ: Epoch with DayZ Commander

if you go with the manual install just download and extract to your arma 2 OA folder launch game and activate mod in expansions

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭Digy123

Haha awesome lads! going through scripts now,will post back here when we are ready :)

Advertisement