Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Translation help

Options
  • 31-12-2013 3:41pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi there, I'm wondering if anyone can help with this translation? It's an error message that comes up in a game when I try to play it and I can't figure it out. Any help appreciated!

c4767b30c7b4ccd134478ff0dcca041a_zps96de14a3.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

The first few kanji in the first line are too unclear to make out :/ But the other 2 lines are:

本体が改造されている
    おそれがあります

My Japanese isn't as good as other posters on here so maybe someone can confirm but using a fairly direct translation, those lines mean something along the lines of:

The body (of the machine/game?) is being remodelled/restructured.
    There is a concern/threat.

That's probably not much help at all >_> Could you get a clearly pic of the first line maybe? Pretty sure it holds the key to what the problem actually is!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I managed to figure it out after some googling! It's a security measure built into the game to stop it playing on a modified system, and that's the warning message that shows. Here's a clearer pic if you want it

vlcsnap17089vd7.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

I managed to figure it out after some googling! It's a security measure built into the game to stop it playing on a modified system, and that's the warning message that shows. Here's a clearer pic if you want it

Ah, that makes sense! Glad you got it figured out anyway!

Advertisement