Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 dogs wandering kill st lawrence

Options
  • 31-12-2013 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

There are 2 bischon dogs (male) wandering around kill st lawrence this morning. We are very worried about them as they are covered in mud. Looks like they were out in the storm last night. We tried to get them to come over to us with some treats but no joy. One has a red collar but no tag and the other has nothing.

They are obviously someone s pet as they have been groomed.

I rang the dog warden because I didnt know who else to contact but have had no response. If any one owns these lovely dogs or who might own them or who else I coild contact could you let me know.

I hate to see them wander like that and would like to think if it were my dogs someone would do something.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

would you maybe post it on facebook, you might have a bit more luck if a few people shared it. prob got loose in the storm poor things.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭yogibear77

We think they got spooked last night.

Thanks for your suggestion but we arent on facebook so thought this was the next best place.

I rang wlr this afternoon and got them to announce it. So we are hoping someone who knows the owners heard it.

We still had no luck trying to catch them. Since its gotten dark we havent seen them. We really hope they are tucked up at home by now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭ex_infantry

i live in KSL and have'nt seen them

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭yogibear77

We saw a few neighbours when we were trying to catch them yesterday andno one recgonised them. They were up around the big green and would go back down the estate and into the fields beside us. I havent seen them this morning. I hope they are ok. Will you keep an eye out for them ex_infantry.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭ex_infantry

yogibear77 wrote: »
    We saw a few neighbours when we were trying to catch them yesterday andno one recgonised them. They were up around the big green and would go back down the estate and into the fields beside us. I havent seen them this morning. I hope they are ok. Will you keep an eye out for them ex_infantry.

Thanks.
    will do yogibear

• Advertisement
Advertisement