Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Cruiser for DED sites

Options
  • 31-12-2013 1:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭

Hey guys, no idea how active this forum is but hey i just said id ask here and try get some activity going!

Basicly im looking for a cruiser that can do sites in HI Sec and scan them down to, I know the gila and the stratios are the 2 go to ships but i want something that DOESNT USE DRONES. I want a pure gun boat with enough drone space for salvage drones and that's it.

I primarily scan in Gallente space. I started doing these sites this week in a Brutix and so far i have made 1.5bil from PHI Outposts alone (done 16 of them =P) but because the brutix is a battle cruiser I have missed out on a lot of narcotics warehouses which drop a nice 50-100mil each.

The reason i want to avoid drones is because I despise haveing to constantly manage aggro and recall and repair them, whereas with a gun boat like the brutix its a handy lock, shoot, repeat.

I can fly t2 caldari and ammar cruisers and use the t2 weapons for them and also t2 medium hybrids.

Any suggestions welcome and thanks!

Fly Safe!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

Hey guys, no idea how active this forum is but hey i just said id ask here and try get some activity going!

Basicly im looking for a cruiser that can do sites in HI Sec and scan them down to, I know the gila and the stratios are the 2 go to ships but i want something that DOESNT USE DRONES. I want a pure gun boat with enough drone space for salvage drones and that's it.

I primarily scan in Gallente space. I started doing these sites this week in a Brutix and so far i have made 1.5bil from PHI Outposts alone (done 16 of them =P) but because the brutix is a battle cruiser I have missed out on a lot of narcotics warehouses which drop a nice 50-100mil each.

The reason i want to avoid drones is because I despise haveing to constantly manage aggro and recall and repair them, whereas with a gun boat like the brutix its a handy lock, shoot, repeat.

I can fly t2 caldari and ammar cruisers and use the t2 weapons for them and also t2 medium hybrids.

Any suggestions welcome and thanks!

Fly Safe!

http://eve.battleclinic.com/loadout/66709-Allround-High-Sec-Exploration-Sacrilege.html
    http://eve.battleclinic.com/loadout/68352-Perfection-Tengu-PVE-0-0.html

Downgrade the mods to what you can afford, and change the tank to appropriate resists.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭IIIAcHmEdIII

Are T3's able to enter these sites? i thought the removed them. a problem i can see with the sacrilege is that it has a low enough range.

Advertisement