Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ag science what to focus on?

Options
  • 31-12-2013 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

what to focus on for ag science? any topics topical?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 49 EliteC

Focus purely on facts.
    Pack it with information relevant to your topic.

Farmers Journal's school pages are ideal as is their text book Pastures New.

Don't plagarise though!!

I'm doing Beef, Grass and Potatoes

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭doogybag

EliteC wrote: »
    Focus purely on facts.
    Pack it with information relevant to your topic.

Farmers Journal's school pages are ideal as is their text book Pastures New.

Don't plagarise though!!

I'm doing Beef, Grass and Potatoes

what do you mean relevant to your topic?

If for example you do beef, don't ramble on about grazing systems and how they benefit beef production. That comes under the topic of Grass. O.K. it's grans to mention them but there's no need for long explanations.

If for example you do beef, don't ramble on about grazing systems and how they benefit beef production. That comes under the topic of Grass. O.K. it's grans to mention them but there's no need for long explanations.

oh your talking about the project! I was talking about the exam!

well its the opposite for the exam!! write everything you know. Even if you think it might not be right it might get a mark or two!!

• Advertisement

well its the opposite for the exam!! write everything you know. Even if you think it might not be right it might get a mark or two!!

I know its hard to predict, but any predictions??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

experiments, soil, dairy, beef, sheep, genetics...

keep doin past exam papers is your best bet, youll see the usual questions/topics that come up

Soil and Genetics are there every year as full questions. Beef will probably have a full question this year as will grassland. Experiments are always there and Q9 is unpredictable.
    Ditto what Daniel7740 said do past exam papers. Best way I find is do a question first, then get the marking scheme and correct it. Them get your book or notes and answer questions using them or vice versa whichever works.

Advertisement