Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Clonmel

Options
  • 31-12-2013 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 54,012 ✭✭✭✭

I suppose the first choice is UPC with their Horizon broadband of up to 200mb. But im wondering is there any other providers who should be considered?

Also what are UPC like in clonmel in general, is it only specific areas in Clonmel that has UPC or is the majority of Clonmel that has UPC broadband? Does UPC have great speeds and what are the pings like each night?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

UPC Broadband is the best on the market in Clonmel I've had mobile broadband, Eircom and UPC and UPC is the by far the best which pains me to say as UPC's customer services and tv are awful!

It's very very fast! Their 50mb is more than enough!

Advertisement