Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chinese rubbish

Options
  • 30-12-2013 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭

the chinese make alot of good thing like pottery etc but why is there so much crappy stuff made it breaks etc also they only get 3 euro a week in our money that wouldnt feed a donkey plus slavery also what your buying prom,otes slavery no wonder the stuff break they do that to get there own back but the managers dont buy the rubbishjust got this idea because these fouroms are getting a liitttle boring because of the storm ..no offence to.... chinese people ...theyd make goood stuff all they need is to be tought how to make good stuff plus good money thats why theres a lot of poor and also the comunist hores dont care about that and we should buy less cr.p until the comunists cop on and do that

give you own opinion

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭debabyjesus

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭dharma200

That's one classic post there op

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 743 Mod ✭✭✭✭TroutMask

Yes!! I agree! They invented everything originally back in the day - they just need to get back into that space. Until then though, I'll be buying (nearly) none of their stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭BRYAN Is Ainm Dom

the chinese make alot of good thing like pottery etc but why is there so much crappy stuff made it breaks etc also they only get 3 euro a week in our money that wouldnt feed a donkey plus slavery also what your buying prom,otes slavery no wonder the stuff break they do that to get there own back but the managers dont buy the rubbishjust got this idea because these fouroms are getting a liitttle boring because of the storm ..no offence to.... chinese people ...theyd make goood stuff all they need is to be tought how to make good stuff plus good money thats why theres a lot of poor and also the comunist hores dont care about that and we should buy less cr.p until the comunists cop on and do that

give you own opinion

Do your parents know that you are using their computer OP?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Having visited China (Tianjin, Xian, Shanghai and Beijing). Its nothing to be majorly impressed with. They all use Samsung and Apple phones(nothing is Chinese designed). Nearly all cars in cities are VW, Audi, BMW, Mercs, (very few Chinese Cars). Even their high speed bullet trains are made by Siemens in Germany.

The chinese are forcing people to move from the country to the cities to simulate domestic demand, because when you move to an apartment you have to furnish it. There appears to be no major chinese brands. Most stores are foreign brands such as Starbucks, McDonalds, 7Eleven, walmart etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭randomperson12

but we use more of their stuff than they use our stuff

i was going to post it somwhere else but i could find the right fourom until i finally found this fourom so then i was able to write it

hfallada wrote: »
    Having visited China (Tianjin, Xian, Shanghai and Beijing). Its nothing to be majorly impressed with. They all use Samsung and Apple phones(nothing is Chinese designed). Nearly all cars in cities are VW, Audi, BMW, Mercs, (very few Chinese Cars). Even their high speed bullet trains are made by Siemens in Germany.

The chinese are forcing people to move from the country to the cities to simulate domestic demand, because when you move to an apartment you have to furnish it. There appears to be no major chinese brands. Most stores are
    foreign brands such as Starbucks, McDonalds, 7Eleven, walmart etc.[/QUOT

most of our stuff we use hase made in china on it

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭dharma200

I hate to state the obvious op but there are a few more Chinese people on the earth than Irish, thus their output of consumerables might exceed the output in Ireland......
    Also china are doing a very good job of racing towards peak oil, racing towards utilising other countries fossil fuels.
    The difference is a billion or so people I think... Could be more,meh see the difference in production of goods.

see the diffrence in production of cr,p and sh.t in that country and the quality irish and english stuff ya got 50 years ago and that you can still buy in auctions also the chinese are the cause of this countrys not producing that quality stuff you used to get like fresh local bread and houshold items like pots and pans remember the tinkers where more sesible years ago than now

• Advertisement

Humanities demands a little more than this. Please read the Charter if you wish to post about this topic again, OP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement