Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hitachi digger parts

Options
  • 30-12-2013 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Ive a fh 150 -3 that dropped a valve does anyone know where i would get bits for it at handy money on the net or secondhand

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭case956tom

Ive a fh 150 -3 that dropped a valve does anyone know where i would get bits for it at handy money on the net or secondhand
    I would try mc sharrys
    http://www.mcsharryplant.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 30 mostatom

Yea, McSharrys are the best bet, think they have a FH150 in the yard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Big Boost

mostatom wrote: »
    Yea, McSharrys are the best bet, think they have a FH150 in the yard.

Tom at Roberts engine reconditioners
    Is your man if you ain't got it sorted yet
    Usually has that stuff on the shelf
    And very reasonable too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

I think they are fiat tractor/Iveco or Isuzu truck engines in them...if that helps:)

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭RoscommonTom

You might be lucky with done deal either,

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,628 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

Will you need to swop/re-condition the head, piston is probably clobbered too. I think as tom says new holland tractors would have same engine, might be worth talking to breakers like Neville Stanley or Tanners in Cork, maybe there is someone nearer to you that breaks these tractors. Only problem is some of them could have very high hours.

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

Advertisement