Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Error message on DSI Xl with R4i 3DS

Options
  • 30-12-2013 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

Updated the firmware etc on the R4I 3DS and it worked fine for about 10 minutes. Then the next time I switched the console on and entered into the r4 I got this error message. Help is much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Check your SDHC card, possibly going as far to formatting it with the Panasonic formatter and starting from scratch.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

yep, replaced the new firmware and kernel with the latest one. worked a treat!
    odd question but, I read there is a ban on the R4 card in the UK.
    I am going there soon for a few weeks. Can a bring my own R4 with me over there?

We can't be providing legal advice here on Boards but what I can tell you is from news articles from that time indicate that the High Court in the UK banned the import, advertising and selling of R4 cards. You won't be doing any of the 3 things so I reckon you'll be all right. It wouldn't stop me taking an R4 with me if I was visiting the UK and I wouldn't be in fear of getting pulled by customs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

I understand. Yes it's just one card my own that's it and my dsi.
    So that's ok to do going through Heathrow airport? :-) Second time abroad! Lol

Of course, they won't be checking you in that level of detail - you'll have no bother at all

• Advertisement
Advertisement