Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Broadlink 3200

Options
  • 30-12-2013 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Can anyone help me please? I've come back from the christmas break today to find that our voicemail boxes have failed over christmas. We can't access them or if we divert to voicemail the phone still rings. The only thing it is saying is 'Voicemail busy' on the screen when trying to access the voicemails. Our tech people are not back yet and I'm just admin in a small office so don't understand what has gone wrong.

If anyone could help I'd be very grateful.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Have you checked to see if there full? Sorry if its a stupid question.

Is it the case with unused voicemails also?

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Mrsbananas

Checked all that. There are only 5 voicemails on one phone, but I can't access these to it being 'busy'.

I'm not sure what you mean by unused voicemails?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

By unused voicemails, I meant you should try calling an unused mailbox and see if you get the same error.

I can't download the manual business the Eircom Business Systems' website is down.

Perhaps the voicemail got corrupted. In this case, I presume you have tried restarting the whole system?

You may need to access the web interface, of which you may not have the passwords to. I am not too familiar with the Broadlink system so I can't really help you further.

Advertisement