Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone notice arty shots landing way outside the aiming circle

Options
  • 30-12-2013 1:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

I noticed it several times today, one of the shots must have been 20 meters from the edge of the aiming circle .... Another shot did not land at all, I have no clue where it went

I checked the replay and ping was between 30 and 40 the whole time. Would lag cause this? Is it a server side or client side issue?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

There has been some lag issues over the past few days. Played one battle where tanks were teleporting to their destinations so it was impossible to hit them. The chat screen filled with calls of "lag!".

I'd say lag or packet loss could affect it. Your client could show your reticle fully aimed but on the server side it isn't. That being said, there is chances your shots will land outside the aiming circle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DigitalAnus

I have, very annoying

Advertisement