Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Underfloor heating control panel

Options
  • 29-12-2013 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

We have underfloor heating in the house with control monitors in each room. Recently we finished off a room we had left alone since building, turned on the underfloor unit and the display was in Fahrenheit. I messed with it to try get it to Celsius, which I did, but now the heating won't come on in that room. It had done when it was displaying Fahrenheit. The unit should show a flame icon when the heating is on, but no matter how high set the temp to, the icon won't come on. I've no instructions for the system left.

The icon on the attached pic (I hope I've attached it!) I've never seen before!

Hopefully someone knows something about this! :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭dedaw

Any ideas guys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭shane0007

dedaw wrote: »
    Any ideas guys?

Hi Dedaw, how are things?

Do you have a make/model of the unit? Hard to tell from the pic. You may need to remove it see it's dataplate.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭paddy_joe

Think you changed some other settings too. Instead of a flame you now have a fan icon for cooling mode. Think I have some of those stats in shed. I'll look tomorrow evening and see if I have the instructions of how to change it back.

Any ideas guys?

dedaw wrote: »
    Any ideas guys?

Sorry didn't mean to double post

• Advertisement

Lads I'm back in business. Paddy_Joe you put me on the right path by mentioning cooling mode. Sorted now
    Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Advertisement