Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ standalone performance

Options
  • 29-12-2013 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

DayZ so far has been really fun but in cherno my fps lowers significantly I know it's an alpha but is it just me or is anyone else experiencing stuff like this I have a GTX 780 and an i5 3330 and 8gbs of ram, I was looking at task manager and it is full of processes most of which are drivers and stuff I haven't got a clue what they are can anyone enlighten me. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭Nemeses

I find there is quite a bit of server lag every 5 mins or so - Seems to apply on every server.

Haven't been watching my FPS to be honest with you - but the game seems a bit power hungry on graphics at the moment. I believe the dev are still working on that.

Otherwise for an alpha, its pretty solid.

Advertisement