Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICS File - Roster

Options
  • 29-12-2013 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭

Anyone have an ICS calendar for Unit E non core by any chance?

I have one for Unit C, but am changing units shortly. No idea where I got it from :o

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭POGAN

Bosh wrote: »

I have one for Unit C, but am changing units shortly. No idea where I got it from :o

Cheers

Do you have a smartphone bosh? download the app for free

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Hooch

Cheers

You can easily make your own one on your calendar. Enter in the 10 week cycle and for each day hit repeat every10 weeks. Presto you have a never ending calendar on your personal photo/computer

• Registered Users Posts: 6,538 ✭✭✭kub

I am sure St Paul's have lots of 2014 calenders left over.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭angelfire9

Raphaels have an app for that ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bosh

Cheers chaps,

Have the Raphael's app but can't see a way to extract it to Google.

@Hooch, had been thinking along those lines, but hoping to avoid the work :D

What's annoying me is that I have the .ics file for C, but absolutely no idea how I got it....isn't old age a terrible thing :eek: :o:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Hooch

Cheers chaps,

Have the Raphael's app but can't see a way to extract it to Google.

@Hooch, had been thinking along those lines, but hoping to avoid the work :D

What's annoying me is that I have the .ics file for C, but absolutely no idea how I got it....isn't old age a terrible thing :eek: :o:p

We had a user here who designed all of the units both core and non core. You may have gotten them off him. He withdrew his services due to external pressure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bosh

Now that you mention it, I reckon that's where I got it....

Looks like the long way around so!

Advertisement