Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Best Kind of Pub and Nightclub

Options
  • 29-12-2013 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

I have been to different types of pubs from old quiet spots with the usual locals, to pubs with bands and music on the go all the time.
    Some nightclubs i've seen are small and crappy to big and overcrowded.

I like things from all the different kinds but I have yet to been in a place where everyone seems to be quiet happy. Somewhere where both the auld lads and lassies enjoy and so do the peeps who like music and dancing etc. Young n Old.

The overall layout of the pub/nightclub, staff and services such as lift home, full Pub TV package etc are all worth mentioning.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Hi BigJohn1963, this isn't the right forum for this subject. If you're looking for opinions on pubs or nightclubs in a particular region, it would be best to post a thread in that region's forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement