Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50+ Testicles in the way

Options
  • 29-12-2013 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭

Hi there

As I get older I am having an issue with squashing my balls together as I walk.

I have always had larger than normal balls, and recently they always work themselves down between my legs as I am walking, and sooner or later I end up in pain and need to "re adjust".

Anyone else have this issue, and can you recommend any unobtrusive undergarment to help control my wayward balls (jock strap etc).

SB

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Get married, your wife'll mind em for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭SlowBlowin

I am married, but she just thinks its funny..

I quite genuinely would like a solution.

SB

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Mod

Just a reminder for all to please keep this civil and helpful. As always, no specific medical advice to be sought or given.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Would snug boxers not have the support for them? At least stop them hanging

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

I wonder if a Jock strap would help to keep 'em in place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I think you nailed it in the OP, you need some kind of supportive underwear. Off the top of my head I'd say your best bet might be to have a friendly chat with a personal trainer who could advise you where to get some and information about sizing etc

I was thinking of a jock strap type, but I am worried about how it will look. Anyone else use one effectively ?

At the moment I wear tighter boxer style pants but the boys always head south.

SB

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I assume you mean a jock strap without the protective cup which could work. Appearance wouldn't be noticeable outside clothes.
    Perhaps compression shorts too but they're more for sport then everyday

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

In the nicest way possible - are you getting a little portly? When I was a teenager I was pretty big and had constant issue with my upper thighs rubbing together. Throw some balls in there and it often became uncomfortable. I know the boys tend to head south as we get older, but if you're getting a little rotund, that could also create a fight for space down there.

I have a small beer gut, but I am not too portly. My jeans are 36 inch waist and my thighs are smaller than then used to be in "pre-friction" times. I think the issue is the 2 inches of testicle altitude thats been lost.

SB

• Advertisement
Advertisement