Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is der better than €20pm 200mins 200txts 1GB

Options
  • 29-12-2013 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭

believe it or not,

3 years ago next week,

i joined meteor.

got a free Samsung Galaxy S 19000 (the first Galaxy)

got it on €35pm for 12 months,

then ive been on a deal for 20pm month since.

that gives me 200mins 200txts and 1GB.

thing is, the phone is lacking speed now, its my first phone that ive ever had for 3 yrs running. never a problem with it.

could do with a more powerful phone.. .
    would love a galaxy s4, . . but id settle for a 3.

i would need a mininum of the above allowances etc. .

max id pay is

phone €150 and do a €30 12month contract

or phone free and €35 18 mont contract.

im hoping a good sale will be on come mid january.

where are the companys going offering smart phones with 250/350mb . . or even a MB offer. . . . surely the min should be 1GB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

P_Cash wrote: »
    believe it or not,

3 years ago next week,

i joined meteor.

got a free Samsung Galaxy S 19000 (the first Galaxy)

got it on €35pm for 12 months,

then ive been on a deal for 20pm month since.

that gives me 200mins 200txts and 1GB.

thing is, the phone is lacking speed now, its my first phone that ive ever had for 3 yrs running. never a problem with it.

could do with a more powerful phone.. .
    would love a galaxy s4, . . but id settle for a 3.

i would need a mininum of the above allowances etc. .

max id pay is

phone €150 and do a €30 12month contract

or phone free and €35 18 mont contract.

im hoping a good sale will be on come mid january.

where are the companys going offering smart phones with 250/350mb . . or even a MB offer. . . . surely the min should be 1GB

Hard to beat 3's €20 top up deal
    Unlimited texts
    Unlimited data
    Free 3 to 3 calls
    Free weekend calls to mobiles and landlines

Buy the Moto G just under €150 (tesco direct) and then only top up when you need to. After the 30 days are up you can buy Internet add-ons 500mb for €4.99 which leaves your remaining credit for everything else. I usually get a month and a half out of it but your usage may differ.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

TheTechGuy wrote: »
    Hard to beat 3's €20 top up deal
    Unlimited texts
    Unlimited data
    Free 3 to 3 calls
    Free weekend calls to mobiles and landlines

Buy the Moto G just under €150 (tesco direct) and then only top up when you need to. After the 30 days are up you can buy Internet add-ons 500mb for €4.99 which leaves your remaining credit for everything else. I usually get a month and a half out of it but your usage may differ.
    never thought of buying an add on. it will save me a fortune for my wifes phone. She has 50 euro in credit and only uses it to skype her folks and talk to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

never thought of buying an add on. it will save me a fortune for my wifes phone. She has 50 euro in credit and only uses it to skype her folks and talk to me.

Yeah and afaik you can queue them up. 3 give me a free €5 cash every month. This only gets used after I use all my credit and can't be used on add-ons so to make best use of it all I can queue as many add-ons as I want with my credit and then when my credit runs out I can use the free cash. Hope that makes sense.

Advertisement