Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burago Mini Cooper (2001) Kit

Options
  • 28-12-2013 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

It's my first time posting on this forum, but I am an avid model collector. I am currently working on a Burago Mini Cooper kit, which is numbered #18-15013. Has anyone built this kit? The only reason I ask is that there are two particular transfers that are doing my head in (steps 27 and 28).

The instructions seem a little vague, but they say to apply these transfers to the door panels, but where exactly has me confused. They just look as if they won't fit on the door panels, if where the arrow on the instructions points to is correct.

I'm sorry if my query seems a little vague, but it's just bugging me. I have tried looking online for advice, but I am plagued with links to ebay sites selling the same model. Any help would be appreciated, if anyone has done the above model. Thank you.

Advertisement