Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Light grey warm coat

Options
  • 27-12-2013 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am looking to pick up a coat in a light grey colour, preferably with a hood. I'd like something warm too.

Budget is about €50. Anyone know where I might find one? I've look on ASOS, Topshop, House Of Fraser, Debenhams, River Island, M&M Direct, New Look, Sports Direct, Amazon, M&S, Miss Selfridge and in Penneys and so far have not found anything.

I'd really appreciate any suggestions as I am at a loss as to where else I could pick up something.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

There's a duffle coat on Littlewoods though not sure it's the style you're looking for!
    http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/south-hooded-duffle-coat/1270876072.prd?browseToken=%2fb%2f1642%2c6827

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

Thanks Luno for your suggestion, that coat in the grey colour is €70, which I can't afford. It also doesn't seem to be that warm with only viscose, polyester, acrylic and elastane as the materials used in it.

I don't have a particular style, I'll consider any style so long as the coat fits the description of what I am looking for (warmth, hood, light grey colour).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

My internet is bad atm so it takes to long to search for links. Try zara, benetton, sisley or mango but it will be hard to find anything made from better materials for that budget.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

meeeeh wrote: »
    My internet is bad atm so it takes to long to search for links. Try zara, benetton, sisley or mango but it will be hard to find anything made from better materials for that budget.
    Thanks for your suggestion, I've had a look and found these two coats, which are way out of my budget unfortunately :(

http://www.zara.com/ie/en/woman/coats/two-sided-coat-c436392p1325847.html

http://shop.benetton.com/ie_en/montgomery-coat-17006.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Next sale might be worth a look. Ebay.ie might also be worth it as well, you never know you might find an unwanted Christmas present.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Semele

La Redoute has nice ones, don't know if any are exactly what you'd be after but I ordered a lovely one yesterday. They have a sale on and I've found their returns to be straightforward.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Penneys are selling off grey duffle coats for a tenner, I got one yesterday, not sure if they still have them though!

Advertisement