Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cannot enter radio code for Opel Astra

Options
  • 27-12-2013 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I am trying to enter the radio code on my 2000 Opel Astra but when I press and hold the AS key and turn on the radio I don't get the option to enter the code: the display just shows SAFE. The AS key is not doing anything. Am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Harcrid

I am trying to enter the radio code on my 2000 Opel Astra but when I press and hold the AS key and turn on the radio I don't get the option to enter the code: the display just shows SAFE. The AS key is not doing anything. Am I doing something wrong?

Have you entered the wrong code recently? When you enter the wrong code a few times then SAFE will appear. If you leave the ignition on for about 10 mins it should then allow you to enter a code again. Be aware though that if you enter the wrong codes again then SAFE will stay on for longer next time and longer again the next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 vicentiuincacat

Advertisement