Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

List of history essays

Options
  • 27-12-2013 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Would anyone be able to make a list of the possible essays that I would need to know for the paper? Thanks :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,160 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The best you can probably go on is what questions have previously been asked.
    A question can be asked on any area of the syllabus.
    I think there's a previous post with all the history questions asked in the past number of years. I'll see can I find it.

**edit**
    Meanwhile - this site is good. Not prepared essays, but notes to give you the tools to answer any essay topic.
    http://www.stkevinscollege.com/leavingHistory.html

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭niallharty

What topics are you doing? There's no point in me telling you about a load of questions on Bismarck if you aren't doing 'Nation States & International tensions'

There are 6 Irish topics and 6 European/Wider World topics. If you tell me which of them you study I'd be better able to help.
    My topics are:
    *Ireland - Movements for political & social reform
    *Europe - Nation States & International tensions
    *Europe - Dictatorship & Democracy
    And of course the documents question on Sovereignty & Partition

• Registered Users Posts: 27 boogenhagen

I'm doing politics and society in NI, Pursuit of sovereignty and Democracy in Europe.

Advertisement