Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC for gaming / gra[hic and movies edition

Options
  • 27-12-2013 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hi Guys!
    I am looking to buy a PC for gaming / 2d/3D graphic editing and animations.
    My budget is 1000 EUR. I want a custom built computer to suite my needs and my budget. Would you suggest any components and perhaps online / retail shops where I can get some offers? I would appreciate any suggestions :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Colonial

Www.overclockers.co.uk is very good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dj_rafi

Thanks Colonial, I'll check this website.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dj_rafi

Thanks again Colonial.
    I have modified some components, I think adding SSD will increase performance.
    http://minus.com/i/bkAISxWEZBS7D
    The only thing that worries me is 450W PSU - do you think it's enough?

I think 450 would be fine as its going to be a quality branded PSU. Also, I believe the 7 series gpu's and the latest cpus are using less power than older generations. Though if you wanted to add things in the future such as a second graphics card then it might be wroth upping it a bit from 450 :)

• Advertisement

dj_rafi wrote: »
    Thanks again Colonial.
    I have modified some components, I think adding SSD will increase performance.
    http://minus.com/i/bkAISxWEZBS7D
    The only thing that worries me is 450W PSU - do you think it's enough?

Also the description there seems to be older or less value than the components in the drop down. Overclockers stress test the machines before sending them out too so they will have whatever PSU that is relevant for the build. It may not be a 450W

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement