Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pokemon set in ireland

Options
  • 25-12-2013 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Since we got a pokemon game based on france what exactly is stopping them from doing a pokemon based on ireland in the future. I think it be a good idea for the amount of wildlife and mythological creatures that could become pokemon. not to mention the legendary pokemon for x and y does sound slightly irish. what name would you come up for ireland inn pokemon. what names would you give the cities such as cork or dublin in ireland. would you want this to go at all. imo I think they should include some of the smaller irish islands as well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

I'll just head off to dublin....why are all the npcs wandering around like zombies...off to limerick...stabbed game over..... no thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

+1 if the region legendary is a tiger on which the society is convinced it's dependent, but realize near the end it never existed and was the result entirely of wildfire bluffery and urban folklore.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭who is this

I'll just head off to dublin....why are all the npcs wandering around like zombies...off to limerick...stabbed game over..... no thanks

Have you ever been to banlieue of Paris?

Advertisement