Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Akamaihed

Options
  • 24-12-2013 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭

Over the last few days I am getting the following : https://ruz-a.akamaihed.net/sd/cpops Microsoft confirmed partner.

It tells me there are errors on my computer and that its very slow ( which is correct)
    Should I ignore this or is it safe to use.
    I have malwarebytes and Mse .

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

that link is not working and nothing shows up on a google search except your post. I wouldn't trust any help offered over the internet unless you requested it.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭cosmowillie53

Thanks for reply.
    I didn't use it and won't be using it.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭youllneverknow

Download revouninstaller and see if there are programs you dont recognise. If there are delet them and the registry keys for it(revo lets you do this)
    Then scan with malwarebytes and mse

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭cosmowillie53

Thanks for help.
    I have downloaded revo uninstaller free . It tells me there are 88 programmes installed . I should probably start with junk files cleaner but I cant find it.
    Please note I don't know how many of the 88 programmes I need and what's safe to delete /uninstall ( not computer smart ). This computer is used for photos/emails and general browsing and its about five years old with 2 GB.
    Log on/off..switch user is very very slow. Mostly I need to turn off/on and then log in.
    Thanks for any help.

Advertisement